Our staff in Reception will be more than happy to help you organize and book any of the following activities, excursions and day-trips.
• Guided tours to ancient cities such as Cadiz, with its excellent, central market, the cathedral, La Caleta beach in the city centre and an enjoyable wander around the old part of the city.
• Jerez de la Frontera. Guided tours to the famous bodegas and wine cellars, including a wine tasting; tickets for the show “Como Bailan los Caballos Andaluces”, the famous dancing Andalusian horses at the Real Escuela Andaluza de Arte Ecuestre, the dressage school. Jerez is renowned to be the birthplace of flamenco music and is probably the best place to see a good Flamenco performance.
• Whitewashed Villages Tour. The greater part of these towns and villages are situated at the northern end of the Alcornocales National Park and in the heart of the National Park Sierra de Grazalema. The most outstanding are Arcos de la Frontera, Medina Sidonia, El Bosque, Grazalema, Zahara de la Sierra and Ubrique.
• La Ruta del Toro is a route from Jerez to Tarifa where you can visit a few of the ranches where the bulls used in bullfighting are reared and you can contemplate this magnificent beast in his natural surroundings.
• Visits to the National Park, Los Alcornocales,the biggest one in Europe. In springtime the countryside is a multicoloured array of flowers, there are some lakes and you can also climb the highest peak at 1000 metres.
• A boat trip to sight cetaceans in the Strait. Whales and dolphins, The Atlantic and The Mediterranean, Europe and Africa, a very exciting and emotional experience to remember forever. (August and September are the best months for seeing killer whales)
• Day-Trips to Gibraltar. An English colony where shopping is cheaper. You can also visit the macaques at Gibraltar´s National Park or enjoy the views of both continents from Punta Europa
• Day-Trips to Tangiers (Morroco). A totally different culture, just an hour away by boat; Ronda, One of the most ancient towns and interesting towns in the area that will enamour you; or Seville.……
• Visit to Doñana National Park, one of the biosphere´s most important nature reserves in Europe.